EMIT EMIT

Slightly too easy to my taste but very well done. A few more upgrades and perks culd have been nice.

Caribbean Admiral Caribbean Admiral

This was pretty fun untill i fought the last town and the boss never appeared... kinda sucks but cool game dude

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Nice but..

Monster evolution would have been nice
Award integration would be nice
Separate mute for sfx and music
Wider monster choice at the start or chance to get a new one would have been nice

Besides that very nice game man

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Incredible but you need to work out the bugs

this ggame is awesome. Really its great but there are a few bugs that you shoyuld really fix to make it perfect. Diagonals are buggy, sometimes wen you jump on a car you stay on the foirst one and the combo goes up bu you dont land on teh other one. Sometimes you jump and your character disapears, says you died but you dont see what happened.

Lastly i woudl make it that when you jump in ongoing traffic the cars come faster than the normal lane.

Awesome work man, a bit more work and this would be perfect

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

How about giving credit...?

Clearly fashioned after Hedgehog launch.
You did take it to the next step but its pretty much the same game.

I believe you might want to give jmtb02 some of the credit for the inspiration...

Voidgale : Arena Voidgale : Arena

Good but...

Th game was solid but i have to complain about the key placement... maybe ty to impove a bit on that. Low replayaility and very repetitive

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Nice propaganda

PETA activist trying to recruit the young ones to your cause... cant blame you but i sure rather see Amnesty International do it. Saving fellow human>saving animal food. yes its sad that the little birds get hurt humans are evil but then i think of lions, sharks, polar bears, squids and i think we arent so evil after all.

We sure don't have to eat meat but we sure don't have to live without it. Yes we kill theses turkeys but when you think about it if we didn't eat them i don't think they would exist. Either that or we'd have feral cats everywhere eating them alive. the game could have been fun but sadly too symplistic.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Great! Make it greater!

excellent quick draw style game but you could have imporved this game bu a lot just changing the arenas, using the environment more and using remaining weapons instead of just makign them vanish. Letting you chose a weapon or play with defeated characters (deafeated characters are added to your team per instance) and showing the actual reeaction time you had woudl make this game better than great for me.

Make sure you do another one man! and add soem replay value :)

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Cant wait for 3rd one!

Very fun game, hours and hours of fun. very well done, very educating and scary too... lol I cant wait for the next one, there is so much more that could be added o this game:

-Virus incubating time for a start would be fun to have. fast incubation making the virus more or less visible depending on lethality and helping it get across borders.

- I would love to see a virus evolve in matters of years or centuries instead of days. earthquakes and huricanes every 2 days seems a bit too apocalyptic. Also you could make a non deadly virus, like common flu evolve over century into the Spanish flu per instance or mutate after a few years after vaccines are developed. Also you could make technology and hygiene impact on the virus. A virus spreading during middle age has a better chance to wipe out a country but maybe not human race due to transport limitation. lots f stuff to do with this...

- I would love to see insects and rodents and water taken into account after border closure. rats do not have a country.

- STD's should be incuded too.

- Different effects for mental effects, extra rioting chances, chaos, etc.

- More random events and more countries. ie: president's daughter has the disease so country's hospital is more founded, increase in vaccine research for x time.

-Better graphics, better music would be great. Blacking out countries that are dead would be nice too

-Ability to follow planes or boats seeing crew infected, etc

- More countries, hospitals per country, etc

- More effects of the disease deadliness on the research time and hospital efficiency. I had a game with 1 remaining hospital open but the entire country was wiped out...

there is a lot of stuff to do with this and i cant wait for the third one. making this solid game even more solid. someday who knows i might play a Sim-Pandemia. Keep it up man, great work!

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

So simple so genious!

Simple yet oh so much fun. the intro to the game is the best part, sweet music then the unexpected happens, i laughed so hard i could'nt play the first game XD

Really lovely even if the replay isnt all great ^_^